5 Drawer Narrow Chest have 5 images , they are 5 Drawer Narrow Chest #1 Shard Dusk Mirror 5 Drawer Narrow Chest, Steens Mario Natural Pine Kids 5 Drawer Narrow Chest Of Drawers, Charles 5 Drawer Narrow Chest. Loading Zoom, Beautiful 5 Drawer Narrow Chest #4 5 Drawer Narrow Chest. Show More Information, Seconique Corona White 5 Drawer Narrow Chest Of Drawers. Here are the images:
5 Drawer Narrow Chest was posted on January 16, 2018 at 6:21 pm. It is uploaded under the Drawer category. 5 Drawer Narrow Chest is tagged with 5 Drawer Narrow Chest, 5, Drawer, Narrow, Chest..Everybody knows that 5 Drawer Narrow Chest colour is one for making a lovely room style, of the most important factors. Colour can be an indispensable component for designing, remodeling or producing styles, therefore selecting the most appropriate shades should be carefully considered.
The sack is actually a location where we rest, a sanctuary where we sleep maybe, or whenever we are drained, tired of the daily schedule whenever we are sick. The bedroom will be the position where we desired simply, study a popular book or to be alone remain muted. Suites should be a place that may produce us feel comfortable.
As mentioned in the earlier article, along with can drive impact on perception, emotion and conversation. In choosing the right shade for the family rooms consequently, you ought to spend special awareness.
Connotation of 5 Drawer Narrow Chest
Drawerdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Narrownar•row (nar′ō),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, v., n.
- of little breadth or width;
not broad or wide;
not as wide as usual or expected: a narrow path.
- limited in extent or space;
affording little room: narrow quarters.
- limited in range or scope: a narrow sampling of public opinion.
- lacking breadth of view or sympathy, as persons, the mind, or ideas: a narrow man, knowing only his professional specialty; a narrow mind.
- with little margin to spare;
barely adequate or successful;
close: a narrow escape.
- careful, thorough, or minute, as a scrutiny, search, or inquiry.
- limited in amount;
meager: narrow resources.
impoverished: narrow circumstances.
- [New Eng.]stingy or parsimonious.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the tongue laterally constricted, as the ee of beet, the oo of boot, etc.;
tense. Cf. lax (def. 7).
- (of a phonetic transcription) utilizing a unique symbol for each phoneme and whatever supplementary diacritics are needed to indicate its subphonemic varieties. Cf. broad (def. 14).
- (of livestock feeds) proportionately rich in protein.
- to decrease in width or breadth: This is where the road narrows.
- to make narrower.
- to limit or restrict (often fol. by down): to narrow an area of search; to narrow down a contest to three competitors.
- to make narrow-minded: Living in that village has narrowed him.
- a narrow part, place, or thing.
- a narrow part of a valley, passage, or road.
- narrows, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a narrow part of a strait, river, ocean current, etc.
- The Narrows, a narrow strait from upper to lower New York Bay, between Staten Island and Long Island. 2 mi. (3.2 km) long;
1 mi. (1.6 km) wide.
Chestchest (chest),USA pronunciation n.
- the trunk of the body from the neck to the abdomen; thorax.
- a box, usually with a lid, for storage, safekeeping of valuables, etc.: a toy chest; a jewelry chest.
- the place where the funds of a public institution or charitable organization are kept;
- the funds themselves.
- a box in which certain goods, as tea, are packed for transit.
- the quantity contained in such a box: a chest of spices.
- See chest of drawers.
- a small cabinet, esp. one hung on a wall, for storage, as of toiletries and medicines: a medicine chest.
- get (something) off one's chest, [Informal.]to relieve oneself of (problems, troubling thoughts, etc.) by revealing them to someone.
- play it close to the chest. See vest (def. 8).