Hi folks, this attachment is about Custom Carved & Amish Fireplace Mantels | JH Yoder Timbers | JH Yoder Timbers ( Carved Fireplace Mantels #5). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 614 x 461. It's file size is just 55 KB. If You decided to download This photo to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Carved Fireplace Mantels.
8 photos of Custom Carved & Amish Fireplace Mantels | JH Yoder Timbers | JH Yoder Timbers ( Carved Fireplace Mantels #5)
Definition of Custom Carved & Amish Fireplace Mantels | JH Yoder Timbers | JH Yoder Timbers
Customcus•tom (kus′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- a habitual practice;
the usual way of acting in given circumstances.
- habits or usages collectively;
- a practice so long established that it has the force of law.
- such practices collectively.
- a group pattern of habitual activity usually transmitted from one generation to another.
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) duties imposed by law on imported or, less commonly, exported goods.
- (used with a sing. v.) the government department that collects these duties.
- (used with a sing. v.) the section of an airport, station, etc., where baggage is checked for contraband and for goods subject to duty.
- regular patronage of a particular shop, restaurant, etc.
- the customers or patrons of a business firm, collectively.
- the aggregate of customers.
- (in medieval Europe) a customary tax, tribute, or service owed by peasants to their lord.
- made specially for individual customers: custom shoes.
- dealing in things so made, or doing work to order: a custom tailor.
Carvedcarve (kärv),USA pronunciation v., carved, carv•ing.
- to cut (a solid material) so as to form something: to carve a piece of pine.
- to form from a solid material by cutting: to carve a statue out of stone.
- to cut into slices or pieces, as a roast of meat.
- to decorate with designs or figures cut on the surface: The top of the box was beautifully carved with figures of lions and unicorns.
- to cut (a design, figures, etc.) on a surface: Figures of lions and unicorns were carved on the top of the box.
- to make or create for oneself (often fol. by out): He carved out a career in business.
- to carve figures, designs, etc.
- to cut meat.
AmishA•mish (ä′mish, am′ish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to any of the strict Mennonite groups, chiefly in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, and Canada, descended from the followers of Jakob Ammann, a Swiss Mennonite bishop of the 17th century.
- the Amish people.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Mantelsman•tel (man′tl),USA pronunciation n.
Also, mantle. Also called man•tel•piece (man′tl pēs′),USA pronunciation mantlepiece. The house typically has its character. Moreover together with the pad are situated in the UK. Don't desire to transform the framework of the building is a lot of, Custom Carved & Amish Fireplace Mantels | JH Yoder Timbers | JH Yoder Timbers ( Carved Fireplace Mantels #5) styles contend with conventional pad.
- a construction framing the opening of a fireplace and usually covering part of the chimney breast in a more or less decorative manner.
- Also called mantelshelf. a shelf above a fireplace opening.
The cottage was built-in the 18th-century and it is now past renovation's stage. In the place of wanting to replicate the type of the pad, Alex E decided to build an additional home design that can reduce the entire lodge's architectural change and keep the smoothness of the house.
Never asked an outcome, beautiful! To be able to take care of a building's identity, Kitchen's designer Alex Saint Structure introducing a kitchen layout independent of the primary building. The end result? Stunning! Yes, a pad located in Chelshire, the UK may be the building involved.