Hi , this photo is about Cedar Grove Apartments Miami Gardens #3 Apartments.com. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 729 x 486. It's file size is only 64 KB. If You want to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Cedar Grove Apartments Miami Gardens.
Interpretation of Cedar Grove Apartments Miami Gardens #3 Apartments.com
Cedarce•dar (sē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of several Old World, coniferous trees of the genus Cedrus, having wide, spreading branches. Cf. cedar of Lebanon.
- any of various junipers, as the red cedar, Juniperus virginiana, of the cypress family, having reddish-brown bark and dark-blue, berrylike fruit.
- any of various other coniferous trees. Cf. incense cedar, white cedar.
- any of several trees belonging to the genus Cedrela, of the mahogany family, as the Spanish cedar.
- Also called cedarwood. the fragrant wood of any of these trees, used in furniture and as a moth repellent.
Grovegrove (grōv),USA pronunciation n.
- a small wood or forested area, usually with no undergrowth: a grove of pines.
- a small orchard or stand of fruit-bearing trees, esp. citrus trees: a grove of lemon trees.
Apartmentsa•part•ment (ə pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or a group of related rooms, among similar sets in one building, designed for use as a dwelling.
- a building containing or made up of such rooms.
- any separated room or group of rooms in a house or other dwelling: We heard cries from an apartment at the back of the house.
- apartments, a set of rooms used as a dwelling by one person or one family.
MiamiMi•am•i (mī am′ē, -am′ə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -am•is (esp. collectively) -am•i.
- a member of a North American Indian tribe of the Algonquian family, formerly located in northern Indiana, southern Michigan, and possibly Illinois, now extinct as a tribe.
- their dialect of the Illinois language.
Mi•am•i (mī am′ē, -am′ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in SE Florida: seaside resort. 346,931.
- Also called Great Miami. a river in W Ohio, flowing S into the Ohio River. 160 mi. (260 km) long.
- a city in NE Oklahoma. 14,237.
Gardensgar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
How do you choose the Cedar Grove Apartments Miami Gardens #3 Apartments.com that is best? Once we recognize, the purpose of the kitchen stand can support the home kitchen's features. This table's living isn't only beneficial like a direct impact on your kitchen created's style, but additionally a mix of cooking. In weighing cons and the good qualities as a result of substantial kitchen countertop material at the moment, select the right state your experience.
Essentially, the kitchen desk can be claimed high quality if it has a sturdy design, stunning resilient, spot resistant, simple to clean, heat resistant, and easy maintenance. But needless to say none of the components that help most of the faculties that are above. Therefore, you should adjust to the problems in the home, where the aspects that needs to be highlighted.