Howdy folks, this post is about Superior Solid Color Cotton Queen/King Duvet Cover On Http://www. (beautiful Deals On Duvet Covers #1). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 611 x 611. This photo's file size is just 40 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at here: Deals On Duvet Covers.
9 pictures of Superior Solid Color Cotton Queen/King Duvet Cover On Http://www. (beautiful Deals On Duvet Covers #1)
Explanation of Superior Solid Color Cotton Queen/King Duvet Cover On Http://www.
Superiorsu•pe•ri•or (sə pēr′ē ər, sŏŏ-),USA pronunciation adj.
- higher in station, rank, degree, importance, etc.: a superior officer.
- above the average in excellence, merit, intelligence, etc.: superior math students.
- of higher grade or quality: superior merchandise.
- greater in quantity or amount: superior numbers.
- showing a consciousness or feeling of being better than or above others: superior airs.
- not yielding or susceptible (usually fol. by to): to be superior to temptation.
- higher in place or position: We moved our camp to superior ground.
- situated above some other organ.
- (of a calyx) seeming to originate from the top of the ovary.
- (of an ovary) free from the calyx.
- (of an organ or part)
- higher in place or position;
situated above another.
- toward the head. Cf. inferior (def. 7).
- written or printed high on a line of text, as the "2'' in a2b;
superscript. Cf. inferior (def. 9).
- one superior to another.
- Also called superscript. a superior letter, number, or symbol. Cf. inferior (def. 11).
- [Eccles.]the head of a monastery, convent, or the like.
Solidsol•id (sol′id),USA pronunciation adj.
- having three dimensions (length, breadth, and thickness), as a geometrical body or figure.
- of or pertaining to bodies or figures of three dimensions.
- having the interior completely filled up, free from cavities, or not hollow: a solid piece of chocolate.
- without openings or breaks: a solid wall.
- firm, hard, or compact in substance: solid ground.
- having relative firmness, coherence of particles, or persistence of form, as matter that is not liquid or gaseous: solid particles suspended in a liquid.
- pertaining to such matter: Water in a solid state is ice.
- dense, thick, or heavy in nature or appearance: solid masses of cloud.
- not flimsy, slight, or light, as buildings, furniture, fabrics, or food;
- of a substantial character;
not superficial, trifling, or frivolous: a solid work of scientific scholarship.
- without separation or division;
continuous: a solid row of buildings.
- whole or entire: one solid hour.
- forming the whole;
consisting entirely of one substance or material: solid gold.
- uniform in tone or shades, as a color: a solid blue dress.
- real or genuine: solid comfort.
- sound or reliable, as reasons or arguments: solid facts.
fully reliable or sensible: a solid citizen.
- financially sound or strong: Our company is solid.
- cubic: A solid foot contains 1728 solid inches.
- written without a hyphen, as a compound word.
- having the lines not separated by leads, or having few open spaces, as type or printing.
- thorough, vigorous, great, big, etc. (with emphatic force, often after good): a good solid blow.
- firmly united or consolidated: a solid combination.
- united or unanimous in opinion, policy, etc.
- on a friendly, favorable, or advantageous footing (often prec. by in): He was in solid with her parents.
- excellent, esp. musically.
- a body or object having three dimensions (length, breadth, and thickness).
- a solid substance or body;
a substance exhibiting rigidity.
Colorcol•or (kul′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light;
saturation or chroma;
- the natural appearance of the skin, esp. of the face;
complexion: She has a lovely color.
- a ruddy complexion: The wind and sun had given color to the sailor's face.
- a blush: His remarks brought the color to her face.
- vivid or distinctive quality, as of a literary work: Melville's description of a whaling voyage is full of color.
- details in description, customs, speech, habits, etc., of a place or period: The novel takes place in New Orleans and contains much local color.
- something that is used for coloring;
- background information, as anecdotes about players or competitors or analyses of plays, strategy, or performance, given by a sportscaster to heighten interest in a sportscast.
- any distinctive color or combination or pattern of colors, esp. of a badge, ribbon, uniform, or the like, worn or displayed as a symbol of or to identify allegiance to, membership in, or sponsorship by a school, group, or organization.
- nature, viewpoint, or attitude;
personality: His behavior in a crisis revealed his true colors.
- a flag, ensign, etc., particularly the national flag.
- [U.S. Navy.]the ceremony of hoisting the national flag at 8 a.m. and of lowering it at sunset.
- skin complexion of a particular people or race, esp. when other than white: a man of color.
- outward appearance or aspect;
guise or show: It was a lie, but it had the color of the truth.
- a pretext: She did it under the color of doing a good deed.
- [Painting.]the general use or effect of the pigments in a picture.
- [Chiefly Law.]an apparent or prima facie right or ground: to hold possession under color of title.
- See tone color.
- a trace or particle of valuable mineral, esp. gold, as shown by washing auriferous gravel.
- any of the labels red, green, or blue that designate the three states in which quarks are expected to exist, or any of the corresponding labels for antiquark states. Cf. quantum chromodynamics, quark model.
- the amount of ink used.
- a tincture other than a fur or metal, usually including gules, azure, vert, sable, and purpure.
- call to the colors, to summon for service in the armed forces: Thousands are being called to the colors.
- change color:
- to blush as from embarrassment.
- to turn pale, as from fear: When he saw the size of his opponent, he changed color.
- with flying colors. See flying colors.
- involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.
- to give or apply color to;
dye: She colored her hair dark red.
- to cause to appear different from the reality: In order to influence the jury, he colored his account of what had happened.
- to give a special character or distinguishing quality to: His personal feelings color his writing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] colour. col′or•er, n.
- to take on or change color: The ocean colored at dawn.
- to flush* blush: He colored when confronted with the incriminating evidence.
Cottoncot•ton (kot′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft, white, downy substance consisting of the hairs or fibers attached to the seeds of plants belonging to the genus Gossypium, of the mallow family, used in making fabrics, thread, wadding, etc.
- the plant itself, having spreading branches and broad, lobed leaves.
- such plants collectively as a cultivated crop.
- cloth, thread, a garment, etc., of cotton.
- any soft, downy substance resembling cotton, but growing on other plants.
- to get on well together;
- [Obs.]to prosper or succeed.
- cotton to or on to, [Informal.]
- to become fond of;
begin to like.
- to approve of;
agree with: to cotton to a suggestion.
- to come to a full understanding of;
grasp: More and more firms are cottoning on to the advantages of using computers.
Duvetdu•vet (do̅o̅ vā′, dyo̅o̅-),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually down-filled quilt, often with a removable cover;
F: down (plumage), MF, alter. of dumet, deriv. of OF dum ON dūnn down2]
Covercov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
This table is sold with natural or metallic color including grey, bright or black. Chairs are employed not excessive and also simple with all the number of 3 seats. This desk is only employed for eating and chattering because the dimension is not too big. Products used glass or ie material.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Tabletops also broader such that it can be utilized to put fruits, kitchen products such as spoons, dishes, etc. Seats was previously lean using a spherical or square thighs are slender and little in order to avoid the impact of tightness while in the kitchen.
The Superior Solid Color Cotton Queen/King Duvet Cover On Http://www. (beautiful Deals On Duvet Covers #1) suited to natural kind of home space. This natural table has a square shape that is fuller than timber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) to be able to create a more natural impression. This stand mixes natural shades like brown and bright.