Baby Feeder Sterilizer have 6 pictures including Brand Electric Portable Mini UV Baby Pacifier Sterilizer Nipple Feeder Bottle Feeding Cup Clean Silicone Toothbrush, How To Sterilize Baby Bottles, Baby Feeder Sterilizer #3 AVENT Microwave Steam Sterilizer, Beurer Baby Bottle Feeder Steam Sterilizer BY76 Description, Baby Feeder Sterilizer #5 HL-0681 Baby Milk Feeding Bottle Sterilizer And Dryer 2in1, Image002. Below are the pictures:
Baby Feeder Sterilizer was uploaded on January 16, 2018 at 6:21 pm. It is published at the Feeder category. Baby Feeder Sterilizer is labelled with Baby Feeder Sterilizer, Baby, Feeder, Sterilizer..How do you pick the best Baby Feeder Sterilizer? The position of the kitchen stand can support the characteristics of a home home even as we understand. The living of this desk isn't only helpful being a direct effect to the kitchen created's layout, but additionally a mixture of food. Due to the significant kitchen counter content currently, pick the best claim your foresight in considering the professionals and negatives.
Ideally, your kitchen desk can be claimed good quality if it's a strong structure, wonderful resilient, mark resistant, simple to clear, temperature resistant. But of course none of the supplies that assistance every one of the above faculties. Thus, you need to conform in the home, where the facets that ought to be featured to the circumstances.
Definition of Baby Feeder Sterilizer
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Sterilizerster•i•lize (ster′ə līz′),USA pronunciation v.t., -lized, -liz•ing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] ster′i•lise′. ster′i•liz′a•ble, adj.
- to destroy microorganisms in or on, usually by bringing to a high temperature with steam, dry heat, or boiling liquid.
- to destroy the ability of (a person or animal) to reproduce by removing the sex organs or inhibiting their functions.
- to make (land) barren or unproductive.
- to delete or remove anything comprising or damaging from: to sterilize a government document before releasing it to the press.
- to isolate or completely protect from unwanted, unauthorized, or unwholesome activities, attitudes, influences, etc.: You can't sterilize children against violence.