This post about Cedar Wood Tubs have 5 pictures it's including NK Woodworking Says That \, European Market Cedar Wood Freestanding Bathtub, European Market Cedar Wood Freestanding Bathtub, Cedar Wood Tubs #4 Custom Wood Bathtub - YouTube, Amazing Cedar Wood Tubs #5 NK Woodworking Says That \. Here are the pictures:
Cedar Wood Tubs was uploaded on January 16, 2018 at 6:20 pm. This image is published under the Tub category. Cedar Wood Tubs is labelled with Cedar Wood Tubs, Cedar, Wood, Tubs..This table comes with metallic or natural colour such as dreary, white or dark. Chairs are utilized not too much and also straightforward using the amount of 3 chairs. Because the dimension is not too big, this desk is barely employed for eating alone and talking. Components employed ie steel.
Tabletops larger such that it can be used to put fruits, kitchen products including spoons, plates, etc. Chairs used to be trim with a round or rectangular legs are slim and small so as to steer clear of the impact of tightness inside the kitchen.
The Cedar Wood Tubs suited to natural type of kitchen house. This natural table has a square shape that's larger than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) in order to produce a more natural impression. This table includes natural colors like brown.
Interpretation of Cedar Wood Tubs
Cedarce•dar (sē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of several Old World, coniferous trees of the genus Cedrus, having wide, spreading branches. Cf. cedar of Lebanon.
- any of various junipers, as the red cedar, Juniperus virginiana, of the cypress family, having reddish-brown bark and dark-blue, berrylike fruit.
- any of various other coniferous trees. Cf. incense cedar, white cedar.
- any of several trees belonging to the genus Cedrela, of the mahogany family, as the Spanish cedar.
- Also called cedarwood. the fragrant wood of any of these trees, used in furniture and as a moth repellent.
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Tubstub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.